Friday, May 27, 2016

FRIENDS : POD

Christmas Party and Birthday bash in Seoul Garden
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETH, CAI, CAMS, CON!

POD is the abbreviation of my group in college. The creation of POD is somewhat unlikely as I may say. Its creation is like a joke but we decided to make it LEGAL J.

POD is actually a study group. The members of POD came from different subgroups and due to unexpected circumstances, these subgroups were united into one and POD was born.


Section 1 SubGroup =D
Sec. 2 SubGroup =D

Section 4 SubGroup
Being a member of POD makes me happy. They remind me so much of my TPK. Though there are differences between TPK and POD, I can say that these 2 groups have one thing in common. That is being genuine.

Summer 2015 with chai
Please notice the naughty girl at the upper right corner =D
POD members stay true to themselves. We like to eat a lot, sing together, dance together, mimic others together, joke around each other and of course, we study together. We always have each other’s back especially in terms of studies.

During lab class
Mang Inasal birthday bash
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VAN!
McDonald's birthday bash
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!
KFC's birthday bash
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAI, ATE ROB, CHRISTY AND AMI!
When I’m with POD, I can be my 75% self (100% self is in front of my family). I am never embarrassed with them even if I do something stupid.

Aside from studying, POD knows how to party! (of course). We don’t try to kill ourselves by studying.

POD members are not perfect. Each of us has a unique personality and sometimes we get to each other’s nerves. We already experienced difficult moments that tested our friendship. We had “issues” but we managed to solve them by talking to each other. We also had a couple of misunderstandings. Up to now, I believe that we still have a few more issues that we need to resolve but I don’t like to rush things. I believe that I should just let time decide when he is going to unravel those “issues.”

Now that we are incoming 3rd year students, I will not wish for POD to be together forever because WALANG FOREVER rather, I wish that POD will continue to be friends.

All I can say is that I will give my uttermost respect to the POD members decisions as long as they will be happy.

Honestly, I'm not yet ready if POD will be separated. But, no matter what happens, I know that POD will be friends. POD will remain a group that I co-created thanks to my wild imagination. And,






POD will be…     POD.  


No comments:

Post a Comment